TestRail is hosting three free, live webinars in May 2020:
- Advanced Training Webinar May 4, 2020: Integrating TestRail with your CI/CD Process
- Live Product Demo May 5: Meet TestRail
- Live Training Webinar May 7: Starting to Test with TestRail
Each presentation will include live Q&A with the TestRail team. If you can’t attend a live date, register for any of our webinars to receive the session recording within 48 hours after it concludes.
May 4: Integrating TestRail with your CI/CD Process
Join us for a live training session on how to integrate TestRail with a CI/CD process.
- Submitting automated test results to TestRail’s API
- Using TestRail with Jenkins and TravisCI
- Kicking off automation from within TestRail
- Sending a test run’s details to a Slack channel
The presentation will take about 30 minutes, followed by 15 minutes of live Q&A with the TestRail team.
Presented by Jon Reynolds, Jr. Product Manager at TestRail.
May 5: Demo Webinar: Meet TestRail
Join us for a live demonstration of the key features of TestRail. Learn how web-based test case management can help organize your testing efforts and boost your team’s productivity.
- Effectively manage test cases, plans, and runs
- Get real-time insights into your testing progress with dashboards
- Improve efficiency with email notifications and to-do lists
- Produce meaningful test reports
The presentation will take about 40 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of live Q&A with the TestRail team. No prior experience with TestRail is necessary. Presented by Simon Knight, TestRail Product Manager.
May 7: Starting to Test with TestRail
Are you a new TestRail user? Join this introductory webinar to learn how to set up your first testing project. We’ll show you how to enter a test case, start a test run, record a test result, and produce a test run report.
- Using TestRail projects
- Setting up test cases and plans
- Starting test runs and capturing results
- Producing a test run report
The presentation will take about 60 minutes, followed by 15 minutes for live Q&A. If you don’t have a TestRail account, request your free trial of TestRail today.