TestRail is hosting three free, live training webinars in July 2020:
- Getting Started with the TestRail API, July 6, 2020
- Demo Webinar – Meet TestRail, July 7, 2020
- Live Training Webinar – Starting to Test with TestRail, July 9, 2020
Each presentation will include live Q&A with the TestRail team. If you can’t attend a live date, register for any of our webinars to receive the session recording within 48 hours after it concludes.
July 6: Getting Started with the TestRail API
The TestRail API makes it possible to integrate automated testing frameworks, submit test results, and automate various other aspects of TestRail via simple HTTP requests, using languages including Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, C#, and VB.NET. Join this webinar for an introduction to the API including real-world examples. Led by Jon Reynolds, Junior TestRail Product Manager.
- How the API is organized
- Examples of data submission and retrieval
- Automation example
Presented by Jon Reynolds, Junior TestRail Product Manager.
July 9: Live Training: Starting to Test with TestRail
Join us for a live demonstration of the key features of TestRail. Learn how web-based test case management can help organize your testing efforts and boost your team’s productivity.
The presentation will take about 40 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of live Q&A with the TestRail team. No prior experience with TestRail is necessary.
- Effectively manage test cases, plans, and runs
- Get real-time insights into your testing progress with dashboards
- Improve efficiency with email notifications and to-do lists
- Produce meaningful test reports
The presentation will take about 40 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of live Q&A with the TestRail team. No prior experience with TestRail is necessary. Presented by Simon Knight, TestRail Product Manager.
On-Demand Webinar: Enabling Continuous Delivery in the Digital Age
Organizations realize the importance of adopting CI/CD, yet there are only a few who succeed in implementing a seamless CI/CD pipeline. Why is that? What are some challenges in adopting this practice? How are they used in conjunction with other agile practices such as DevOps? Finally, how would CI/CD expand to accommodate cutting-edge technologies such as AI, BlockChain, and Cryptocurrency?
- Common pitfalls of CI/CD
- How automation fits in the CI/CD pipeline
- Benefits for organizations adopting this practice
- Why current views on CI/CD would radically change in the future
Presented by Raj Subrameyer, an international keynote speaker, writer, and tech career coach. Recorded June 10, 2020.